Friday, May 14, 2010

Tinkerbell Story


I am a fairy and I fly around the world and see people. They are playing on the playground and some people are on the swings. Now I am going to visit some people. I have to go past a school, then go past some houses and I have to go to Las Vegas. I can see more fairies which are my sisters. I have two sisters. My sisters have to come with me. They are passing a school and passing some houses and then we get to my house and now we are sleeping and my sister and I woke up and we flew around.


That time I saw my mum and dad and my brother and my sister and now I am going to my mum and dads house and I am staying there for eight nights. I am going to have dinner and then we are going to watch tv and I am watching a movie and in my mums treehouse she has nine rooms so now everyone is going to sleep.


By Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment